Monday, July 6, 2009









Some of the girls and I went on a night hike.
On the way we saw this little cave in the side
of one of the rock formations and I just
couldn't help myself. It was so much fun!


The sky was beautiful and reminded me of the works of God's hands. It amazes me to think that of all the beauty that God made only mankind was made in his image. In all our ugliness God has redeemed us through Christ's death and Resurrection that we might be restored to beauty and purity. God looks at the expanse of his creation and says "it is good", but he looks on us with delight, and this is only possible through the redeeming work of Christ and the purifying work of the Holy Spirit! How blessed we are to have a God that is mindful of us!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
It's funny the things that we learn as we grow. And I don't just mean as we get older, I mean as we learn about ourselves, our world, and our God. I am 25 and I am learning that the circumstances of life are unpredictable. However the presence of God in those curcumstances, in my life and in my heart, is more constatnt even then the rising sun. God is the creator, fullfiller, and motivator of my dreams and desires. His presence is the key to their success and value, and his presence is the joy of my life. This blog is to share as he pursues me and I learn to abide in his presence.