Thursday, March 6, 2008


So here's the deal: Meet Shiloh my new, as of November that is, buddy. And believe me he is my buddy, in fact I commonly refer to him as my shadow. So My Shadow would never hurt a fly, except of course if it was an accident and then it seems that the fly that gets hurt is me. The other day I jumped on my bed and he followed. Unfortunately he slid and his back foot went up my shirt and left my back looking like a a scratching post. I asked my roommate how bad it looked and she said: "On the bright side you're not bleeding!" So note to self: when you get your dogs claws trimed make sure to have them filed. This way they are not so sharp and cannot cause harm. So I am extreamly happy with my new shadow and not so happy with his claws!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
It's funny the things that we learn as we grow. And I don't just mean as we get older, I mean as we learn about ourselves, our world, and our God. I am 25 and I am learning that the circumstances of life are unpredictable. However the presence of God in those curcumstances, in my life and in my heart, is more constatnt even then the rising sun. God is the creator, fullfiller, and motivator of my dreams and desires. His presence is the key to their success and value, and his presence is the joy of my life. This blog is to share as he pursues me and I learn to abide in his presence.