Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Long and Short of It!

K, So here's the deal, a couple of years ago I moved back to the great STL to go to Webster University. My first two roommates were Melissa and Adrienne. Then, in a wonderful turn of events Melissa had the wedding of her dreams and moved to Cinncinati. And then there were two...looking for a third. In comes Bekah Baker. And then, once again, there were three, me, Adrienne, and Bekah. Next came the unfolding of wonderful events that lead to the engagement of Adrienne who then moved out. And in her place Bekah and I accepted Tori. Then a few months later there was Jenna. She was a friend who needed a place to live so naturally she moved in. So now its a couple months later still, and Bekah has announced that she wants to move out...next week! Then, oh yes there is more good news, Jenna decides that she is going to move out because Bekah is...next month, which you guessed it leaves me and Tori spliting a 930 dollar per month rent. This is clearly a sticky situation, which I am not excited about, but am sure will be fine. What increases the stickiness is that my jumbeled emotions are telling me that I am tiered of being left, and tierd of adjusting only to be left again. So if you know of anyone who needs a place to stay and by stay I am refering to more than a place to lay their head...Please, send them my way! P.S. Tori, I'm glad that you are staying!

1 comment:

Dana & Ryan said...

What a bummer! Sorry for all the craziness! Craigslist here you come, right? :)

About Me

My photo
It's funny the things that we learn as we grow. And I don't just mean as we get older, I mean as we learn about ourselves, our world, and our God. I am 25 and I am learning that the circumstances of life are unpredictable. However the presence of God in those curcumstances, in my life and in my heart, is more constatnt even then the rising sun. God is the creator, fullfiller, and motivator of my dreams and desires. His presence is the key to their success and value, and his presence is the joy of my life. This blog is to share as he pursues me and I learn to abide in his presence.