Monday, June 15, 2009




This is me and my roommates at the top of the mountain! (These pictures are a little mixed up but what can you do.) The view was amazing. This was our first night hike! At the top are the Alpha boys or Alpha Men as we have dubed them.:) They are a blast.
This is the view from the top. It is an amazing thing to get to the top and realize the vastness of God's creation. From the top you can see waterfalls and layers and layers of mountains. The mountains are a lesson in the shades of blue. At dusk you can look at the horizon and see only the outline of the mountians in shades of blue. It is wonderful!

This is all of us! Alpha and Omega as well as our leaders. We have a wonderful group of people with different gifts. It is so neat to observe in class and other activities to see the gifts and leadership skills that emerge in each person and how the others make room for that.








This was at the very beginning of the hike! On the way there we were joking that we looked like a funeral procession because there were so many cars in a row. Our favorite thing to do in the car is to have a dance party. On this particular car ride our dance party featured the thriller dance. It was so much fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
It's funny the things that we learn as we grow. And I don't just mean as we get older, I mean as we learn about ourselves, our world, and our God. I am 25 and I am learning that the circumstances of life are unpredictable. However the presence of God in those curcumstances, in my life and in my heart, is more constatnt even then the rising sun. God is the creator, fullfiller, and motivator of my dreams and desires. His presence is the key to their success and value, and his presence is the joy of my life. This blog is to share as he pursues me and I learn to abide in his presence.