Thursday, January 24, 2008

Great Times


So after an unbelievably grose evening and I mean that entirly literally, this movie and some quality roommate time were a fabulous cure to a stinky day. And when I say stinky I mean the kind of stinky that happens when your sewage backs up into your basement, spills out from under your washer and dryer, and then soaks into all of the clothes that you were planing on cleaning. However, after a chaty Roto Rooter guy stopped by fixed and cleaned up everything, my roommates and I setteled down to a Dewey's pizza and the oh so entertaining "Hairspray". This combination was an incredibly pleasant end to what was looking like a not so pleasent evening. So I am going to take a couple of moments here for thank yous:
1. Thank you to the Roto Rooter guy who not only fixed the issue but spared my roommates and I from the anticipted clean up. We owe you one.
2.Thanks to my roommates Jenna and Tori for enjoying a pizza and a movie with me. It is my favorite form of therapy, and good company always makes it that much better!:)
3. Thank you to Dewey's for making such incredily wonderful pizza.
4. And thank you to the producers and all those included in the making of "Hairspray" which is a wonderful film with fabulous music, energizing coreography, and of course some interesting points.

2 comments:

Dana & Ryan said...

YUCK! Sounds quite crappy (ha ha).
Glad your day ended well! I'll have to rent Hairspray.

ashley-irwin said...

Go for it! Its a good one. and thanks for the pun that was great too!

About Me

My photo
It's funny the things that we learn as we grow. And I don't just mean as we get older, I mean as we learn about ourselves, our world, and our God. I am 25 and I am learning that the circumstances of life are unpredictable. However the presence of God in those curcumstances, in my life and in my heart, is more constatnt even then the rising sun. God is the creator, fullfiller, and motivator of my dreams and desires. His presence is the key to their success and value, and his presence is the joy of my life. This blog is to share as he pursues me and I learn to abide in his presence.